Did you finish university and think about what to do next? We offer you a unique trainee programme. It is a one-year educational programme for university graduates. Its goal is to start up their professional careers and development in Obchodní tiskárny. The aim is to get, motivate and prepare the university graduates with growth potential for future specialist and managerial positions.
Profile of candidates for the graduate trainee programme
- University education (printing and graphic arts industry, technical field) or (economic, IT or mathematical field)
- Max one year after graduation, age max 25 years
- Work experience during studies, foreign programme participation is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English, other languages welcomed
- Strong personalities with communication and presentation skills
- We require team spirit
- Conceptual thinking and positive attitude
- Integration programme – getting acquainted with various operations and divisions in the company via internships
- Theoretical part – getting acquainted with own job section of the programme
- Practical part – working on individual projects within the division
- Programme output
- Professional experience in a polygraph industry production company
- Development of practical professional abilities and skills
- Familiarization with company processes
- Work in project teams
- Preparation for your professional growth and career
- Motivation financial reward
- Possibility of full-time employment upon successful completion of the programme
- Graduate applicants can send their CVs and applications until end of June of each calendar year.
- Candidates for the next rounds of the process are selected from the CVs (personal interview, assessment centre, interview with General Director).
- Selection process for each position is completed by mid-August and candidates start their programmes in September of the respective year.