Flexo printing is a sought after printing technique due to its maximum quality. We use it for a wide range of products. This technology is suitable for printing of fulltone and halftone reproductions.
Flexo print is used also for the exceptional quality printing of colour reproductions. It allows printing not only on paper but also on plastic films.
Wide format flexo printing
- 8 colours, printing width max. 1270 mm, Easy-Reg, Easy-Set, TurboClean
- 8 colours, printing width max. 1000 mm
Narrow format flexo printing
Using water-based inks
- 4 colours, printing width max. 260 mm, rotary die-cut
- 5 colours + 1 unit UV varnish - printing width max. 220 mm, rotary and flat die-cut
- 2 colours, printing width max. 260 mm, flat die-cut
Using UV colours
- 8 colours, printing width max. 310 mm, additional options – printing into the adhesive, cross perforation, rotary die-cut
- 8 colours, printing width max. 400 mm, cold embossing, lamination, screen printing, rotary die-cut